Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gabi at the Royal Selangor Polo Club!


On the morning before my birthday I met Gabi at ISKL at about 7:00 in the morning and took her out for a "surprise." Unbeknownst to her, we were headed to the Royal Selangor Polo Club (where I work twice a week with RDA) so that she could ride a horse. The horse's name is Kinda Raju and the groom, Youssef. Prior to arriving at the Polo Club where I had made a 7:30 appointment, I had been told that Gabi would not be able to take riding lessons until she was six. However, after a 45-minute ride, with Youssef leading the horse, the guy in charge of the Riding School indicated that Gabi did so well that she could probably start learning anytime!










It was a "fun surprise" for Gabi, and she loved it. After the time at the Polo Club Grandpa couldn't refuse when Gabi asked if we could head to McDonalds! - rw

1 comment:

N said...

wow, Gabsters looks sooooooooo cute!! :) what a treat!