Monday, May 25, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

No, this is not about some banner on an aircraft carrier ... or Obama's effort to stabilize the economy. It's about #5 in Nancy's series of labors to make quilts for each of the grandkids (this one is Micah's). - rw

With only 10 days before we head back to OR I spent most of the weekend working on Micah's quilt. Deadlines are good motivation for me - although I wanted to finish this quilt a year ago. Doug and Tracy have plans for one for Rania - so I still have some quilting to do. - Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah said he likes the new trains that you made for him, but that he wants it in his room. He's a man of few words, i just asked him what he thinks of it. He said, "Good." and "I like trains."

Personally, I think it's a work of art, and Eli agrees. It's just beautiful, vibrant, and now Micah is saying "I like that train set that Grandma builded." Thank you! Can't wait to see it up close!
Now we'll skype-
Marta

woodward said...

It is really beautiful and a great combination of colors. I love the railroad tracks that serve as borders and cross-roads.

Horray!

N said...

wow. I like trains too. it looks awesome. Micah is a lucky boy. congrats for finishing it! and only one more to go... oh, that is, until i have my 6 kids....