Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'll miss the kids ...

Our flight tomorrow to Oregon (6/5-6) means that we'll miss the kids -- first of all, Reeve, Gabi and Rania (until we see them back in KL) ... but also, I'll miss the children I've been working with regularly at RDA -- Riding for the Disabled. The picture below shows a very responsive and friendly Malaysian girl, Huey Shing, whom I have been partnered-with during the past couple weeks. (Tuesday, June 2nd was my last day with her for quite a while.)


Thanks to one of the instructors who just yesterday sent me pictures she had taken, I will always have some special memories of my times out at the Royal Selangor Polo Club. (The very gentle, older horse is Cochise.) - rw

1 comment:

woodward said...

Sharp outfit, too! We've got some kids that are pretty jealous!