Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Car in the Far North

Today when I arrived home from work the outdoors temperature gauge on car was 0 degrees for the first time. Tonight is supposed to be about -10 degrees. Later this week it is to get to -20 degrees and not above zero even during the day. So how do I get my car to start when I have to park it outside all the time? I plug it in both at home and at work. The back view shows how the ice and snow build up. The license plate might be visible by April. There is a certain beauty about the snow never melting and the trees always being covered with snow and frost. The snow crunches when you walk on it because of the cold. - Nancy

4 comments:

Ron and Nancy said...

Great pix, Nance! - rw

N said...

wow, gorgeous!

Marta said...

It is actually really beautiful. Nice not to have to worry about having a white Christmas, eh?

Unknown said...

Who ever thought that -25 degrees could be so beautiful?