Monday, November 9, 2015

I do work ----

I came to Alaska to work in a school library. Here are some views of the library. I have fabulous student aides who have help rearrange the entire fiction section. The students also create nice bulletin boards for me. My first order was to purchase Alaska Battle of the Books for both the junior high and high school levels. There are 12 books for each level and it is my goal to read all 24 of the books. I've read 6 so far so I have a ways to go.
- Nancy
Alaska Battle of the Books

Lounge Area

3 comments:

N said...

Oh wow.. the library looks great! What is your favorite Alaska book that you've read so far?

I love the bulletin board... that is inspiring me to take up reading again.. it's been awhile.

Marta said...

Wow, the school looks great, Nancy. I'll bet you have plenty of time to read those 24 books!

Unknown said...

Your library is surely better than mine... and is well taken care of!