Thursday, August 24, 2017

New Teacher Orientation

One of the joys of working at an international school is meeting all of my colleagues. There are ten of us who are new at AOSR this school year. In a get acquainted session I learned that China, Panama, India, Tunisia are some the countries where teachers moved from. Home places in the US include, North Carolina, Minnesota, Arizona, Washington, D.C., Colorado, New York, California, and Oregon (me). Orientation was in the library. My name is already on the door and the floor is very green. Shelves were pushed back and the circulation desk became a snack bar. The view from the windows that are on one wall is the best for any library where I have worked.




1 comment:

Tracy Woodward said...

The library looks very cozy and green. Is that supposed to bring in the great outdoors?