Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pisa - Final day with Mark, Marta, and boys

Sadly my spring break was on it's last day. We took the train from Florence to Pisa. It is hard to believe that it was my third trip to Pisa this year. I had gotten tickets for them to climb to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The good weather continued and we enjoyed our 25 min. walk from the train station to the tower. We had lots of time before our train back to Florence so we ate a leisurely lunch, walked around and then had gelato. When we got back to Florence they went to visit a church while I finished packing and then I was off to the train station to go back to Rome. Mark and family had one more night in Florence and then took the train to Venice the next morning. They continued on to Vienna to visit friends for 3 days and then headed back to Mekele, Ethiopia. When my vacation was over I told friends at work that it turned out to be a perfect vacation for me. I was in need of time with family and it was good to hike and be in the country side. The weather turned out to me great and all plans came off with no hitches. I am thankful. - Nancy


 he perspective of this is weird. Mark is standing on a stone fence post and it makes him look like a giant.
Street in front of our Airbnb in Florence

1 comment:

Marta said...

Well, it was a perfect holiday for us, too. You did a fantastic job and I think there's a future for you in arranging personalized tours.