Thursday, May 24, 2018

Spring in Rome


Spring in Rome has brought on lots of suffering for those who have allergies. I do not so I have enjoyed all of the sights and smells of the flowers like the jasmine hedge in the picture to the right. This week when I was walking with my friend, Martha, we saw a tree with several small parrots. They had green feathers and did not fly away when we looked at them. I try to take long walks almost every day. This week the weather was starting to get hot and humid so I know that summer is will be here soon. I turned on the air conditioning in my apartment for the first time this week. - Nancy

2 comments:

Ron and Nancy said...

Good picture of you! And, PTL, no allergies!

Marta said...

Wow, the pictures of your time in the north are really incredible. It must have been so much more beautiful in person, even.