Friday, June 15, 2018

Last day of work

Friday June 15th was my final day of work. I am now truly retired. No more employment for me. I have enjoyed each place where I have worked but now it is time to retire for good. When we checked out and turned in our keys we are given the AOSR yearbook. The picture on he cover of the yearbook is the head of a Falcon since that is the school mascot. I decided to donate my yearbook to the library and took pictures of the entries I wanted to keep. So on the right is my last school picture for work. One entry was from when I was a chaperone with middle school students to the Maker Faire.


 On Thursday, June 14 the school had a lovely good-bye and end of year event for teachers and staff. It was a really nice gathering. Friday was a half-day of work. Those of us who came to AOSR this year gathered for a leisurely lunch. It was a good time to say good-bye to friends.
- Nancy
Nancy, Martha

Good-bye lunch

No comments: