Saturday, July 14, 2018

Back to Vienna

Today we arrived back in Vienna where this Trafalgar tour started. That means that tomorrow I head back to Rome and makes me closer to getting to D.C. on July 18. I am so anxious to get back to see Ron and other family. Much of the day today was on the bus from Prague to Vienna. We stopped for a break this morning at the small town of Tabor in the Czech Republic. Our hotel in Vienna is easy walking distance to the Schonbrunn Palace. It was first built in 1548. Our family visited it in 1990. It will be fun to compare pictures of that visit with this visit. I walked to it to see the gardens before I went to our group's farewell dinner and a concert of mainly Strauss and Mozart music. It was a lovely way to end the tour. - Nancy





2 comments:

Doug said...

Welcome back. Now on to Rome! Safe travels and great that the end is getting closer!

N said...

beautiful gardens!!