Friday, July 6, 2018

What Country Today?

Lunch in Slovakia
Today was rather like the book, "Where's Waldo?" only it was "Where's Nancy/". We had breakfast in Hungary, lunch in Slovakia, and dinner in Poland. Most of he day was on the bus getting from Budapest, Hungary to Krakow, Poland. That meant we were actually driving through Slovakia for most of the day. The day finished with a traditional Polish meal with traditional dancers and musicians for entertainment. - Nancy

Musicians

Dinner in Poland

4 comments:

N said...

oh wow! What is a traditional Polish dinner like ?

Marta said...

Do you ever wake up and wonder where you are?

Nancy said...

Polish food is heavy on meat and cabbage. I have had to look at my tour schedule to realize where I am and where we are going that day.

Doug said...

I don't think that I realized that you were going to be seeing so many countries. I guess I didn't look at the itinerary very closely. Somehow, I thought it was a lot more of Croatia and areas farther south - though I know that the schedule and timing was the biggest factor in choosing this tour.